Within 72 hours of registering, you will receive a link to take the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, the first step in helping the you identify your talents. It is a 20-30 minute online assessment that will lead you through a series of questions. At the end of the assessment, you will receive a report that outlines your top 5 strengths. Completing the assessment is an important piece of the Academy experience, as your top 5 strengths will be incorporated into multiple touch points throughout the BW Leadership Academy.
Within 5 business days of registering, you will also be assigned a Certified Executive Coach who will work with you to build on your talents and your leadership abilities. You will have one coaching call with your assigned coach before the May event and two coaching calls post-academy.
The Academy Journey
- Register for the BW Leadership Academy
- Receive a code to take the Gallup StrengthFinder talent assessment
- Assigned a certified executive coach, who will work with you both before and after the Academy
- 1st coaching call with your assigned coach
- Attend the BW Leadership Academy – May 4-5, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ!
- Complete a personalized Leadership Action Plan
- Copy of your Leadership Action Plan is shared with your executive coach
- 2nd coaching call with your executive coach
- Alumni webinar to review key points, share lessons learned and discuss best practices since attending the Academy
- 3rd coaching call with your executive coach
Become the leader you are meant to be!
Date and Time
Thu, May 4, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, May 5, 2017, 5:00 PM MST
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
50 East Adams Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004