Within 72 hours of registering, you will receive a link to take the Talent Plus Inventory, the first step in helping the you identify your talents. It is a 20-30 minute online assessment that will lead you through a series of questions. At the end of the assessment, you will receive a report that outlines your top 5 strengths. Completing the assessment is an important piece of the Academy experience, as your top 5 strengths will be incorporated into multiple touch points throughout the BW Leadership Academy.
Within 5 business days of registering, you will also be assigned a Certified Leadership Coach who will work with you to build on your talents and your leadership abilities. You will have one coaching call with your assigned coach before the May event and two coaching calls post-academy.
The Academy Journey
- Register for the BW Leadership Academy
- Receive a code to take the Talent Plus Inventory
- Assigned a certified leadership coach, who will work with you both before and after the Academy
- 1st coaching call with your assigned coach
- Attend the BW Leadership Academy – Oct 26-27, 2020 in Orlando, FL!
- Complete a personalized Leadership Action Plan
- Copy of your Leadership Action Plan is shared with your leadership coach
- 2nd coaching call with your leadership coach
- Alumni webinar to review key points, share lessons learned and discuss best practices since attending the Academy
Become the leader you are meant to be!
Date and Time
Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 8:30 AM – Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 5:00 PM
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek
14900 Chelonia Parkway
Orlando, FL 32821